Objective of the project
LIV project is part of the Wal-e-Cities Portfolio, which is co-funded by European Union and Wallonia.
Based on innovation by use and technological innovation, the projects aspire to be agile with short developments (6 to 8 months), phases of validated learning, iterative design and proof-of-concept.
LIV (Smart Living) aims to create new urban planning models suited to the smart citizen of tomorrow.
Total budget of the projet (Multitel): 1 500 255.47€
- EU funding (ERDF): 600 102.18€
- Walloon Region funding : 525 089.42€
Contribution of Multitel
• dense geolocated sensors network
• statistical noise segmentation / classification algorithms to identify and quantify the contribution of the various components observed.
• software platform for the visualization of data (raw, automatically classified noise) and the configuration of the system.
You can find more details in French version of our Website:
Smart Environment, Smart Living, IoT