Conception et réalisation de BIOSENSeurs pour une agriculture durable et efficiente
Objective of the project
Then, the project BIOSENS proposes to develop a new generation of biosensors in order to:
- Early detect specific pathogens,
- Monitor the action of bio-pesticides in the field.
BIOSENS is a cross-border collaboration between physicians specialized in micro-technologies, biologists, microbiologists and agronomists for integrating:
- A high sensitivity sensor based on surface plasmon resonance,
- An identification process based on molecular methods using DNA or protein markers,
- A complete instrumentation through a portable and easy-of-use biochip interrogator.
The INTERREG FWVl zone being an important agricultural area, both inhabitants and professionals of agriculture will benefit from this project.
Besides the funding from the European Regional Development Fund (ERDF, European Union), Multitel receives a co-funding from Wallonia.
Contribution of Multitel
Multitel is a partner in charge of realizing the optical readout instrument for the biochip and contributes to the fabrication of the sensors.
Detection of pathogens and phytosanitary biological products in agriculture.
- Materia Nova
- ULiège-Gembloux AgroBioTech
- Université de Lille I
- CHR de Lille
- Université de Gand